Hour of Code 2020 - Inclusion
1. Complete the tutorial HERE Education Edition Tutorial PRIOR to next week.
2. Next, you will complete the Hour of Code 2020. Make sure you are logged in to Minecraft first.
- Log in to your school Minecraft Account.
- Click on "Hour of Code".
- Select "Hour of Code 2020 - Inclusion"
- CHOOSE PYTHON. If you need to practice with blocks first, that's okay. You'll have to do it again in Python though.
- Click on CREATE WORLD.
- Follow the instructions.
- Complete ALL the challenges.
When you finish with your programming for the week, you can continue to experiment with your Edison OR practice more coding on the links below. Can't find anything you like? Click this link to search in Hour of Code.